I took some time over the last week to determine what I wanted to do for my new year resolutions. I went to my old blog and took a look at the resolutions that I made last year. Some of them are still present in this year's resolutions, (hopefully I will get to them this time). But some goals I met and surpassed, which I was very happy to see.
There are not words to describe how lucky I feel to be where I am today.
I have a family that is more wonderful than I could possibly imagine. Every day I realize how blessed I am to have a family full of love and happiness.
I have wonderful friends who challenge me and help me to grow closer to God every day.
I have a job that is better than one I could have dreamed up in my wildest dreams, sometimes I want to pinch myself to see if it is really happening.
But, even with these blessings, my critical eyes do see some room for improvement in my life.
With that in mind, here are my New Year's Resolutions:
- Daily prayer
- Adoration (at least weekly)
- At least two days a week to myself of quality time
- Explore Bay Area more (repeat from last year, I really am going to do it this time!)
- Learn Italian (I signed up for the class yesterday!)
- Read more, computer less
- Exercise 3x per week, move more!
- More veggies, less bad carbs
- Research nutrition